Brought to you by
Avoid Bonking - Improve Your Performance -
No Diet Change
Are you tired of hitting the wall, or "bonking," during your long runs or races?
Are you looking for a way to improve your performance and push through those tough moments?
Would you like to see a dramatic improvement in your recovery?
You are in the right place
Introducing the "Beat the Bonk" challenge.
There is an easy way for you to tap into your limitless onboard energy without changing your diet or fueling. It's as simple as using Vespa.
Here's how it works
Step 1 - Register Here
More About Vespa
Vespa is a peptide that acts as a natural catalyst which accelerates fat metabolism by working with your body’s physiology to tap into YOUR unlimited energy, FAT!
Because Vespa works with your natural physiology rather than circumvent it you won’t get the sugar rush from a gel and/or the caffeine high from stimulant based energy/fueling products. You won’t get the crash either. What you will get is steady, natural energy, strength and stamina.
As Jeff Browning mentioned and all of our athletes can attest to (more Vespa stories here), this is what Vespa will do for you, it will ELIMINATE :
- The ups and downs in energy levels just steady natural energy.
- The lack of mental fog, irritability, mental/emotional instability, instead sharp focus, mental/emotional stability and execution.
- The need to constantly fuel/eat. VESPA users generally experience a dramatic drop in caloric intake during exercise.
- The GI distress & ‘bonking’ are eliminated.
- The days or weeks of soreness and stiffness after an event or heavy block of training. Using VESPA you PREVENT DAMAGE from the oxidative stress and lactate load created from burning lots of glucose/sugar. People think of this as fast recovery but it’s really ‘DAMAGE PREVENTION!’
Vespa’s synergistic composition of Honey, Propolis, Royal Jelly & Wasp Extract are so natural, safe & legal that the FDA classifies Vespa as an ‘Acidified Food Product’ NOT as a ‘Dietary Supplement.’
The key ingredient in Vespa is “Wasp Extract,” a naturally-occurring bio-active peptide derived from the Asian Giant Wasp. This allows this predatory wasp to fly 60-100 Kilometers per day, kill prey, and carry 1/3 of it’s weight in a food ball back to the colony to feed to larvae, all done using “Fat for Fuel!”
Because animal cells are remarkably similar across species the Japanese entomologists who made this discovery of nature, theorized this peptide would have a similar physiological response across species. Studies in Japan and Vespa’s 20 year real world success at the highest levels of sport confirm this
Vespa confers several benefits beyond endurance, stamina and the need for calories:
- Cellular DAMAGE PREVENTION which is seen as faster ‘recovery’ by Vespa users. This is due to significantly lower oxidative stress and excess lactate (i.e. Lactic Acid buildup) by metabolizing fat instead of glucose ( Blood Sugar).
- Retention of fine Motor Skills / Coordination. This is a result of the ‘Blood Sugar Stability’ Vespa provides by making the fundamental shift to ‘fat as fuel.’
- Mental Focus & Stability. Again, the ‘Blood Sugar Stability’ provided by the shift to ‘fat as fuel’ drives the physiology of homeostasis.
- Attenuation of hunger triggers. This, yet again, is afforded by the ‘Blood Sugar Stability’ of making a shift to ‘fat as fuel.’ Taken ahead of the onset of hunger triggers Vespa curbs hunger to help people transition to a fat burning physiology.
Yes!, in fact, Vespa athletes consistently report :
1) They need 25-80% LESS exogenous calories when using Vespa. This reduction makes Vespa a LOT less costly than it appears on the shelf!
2) These supplemental calories now “work” like Rocket Fuel!
3) These calories are sustainable for the performance “boost” and avoid the dreaded “Bonk”.
4) Using Vespa eliminates the stomach & GI issues associated with trying to consume lots of calories and perform physical activity.
More About Jeff
Jeff Browning (aka Bronco Billy) is a veteran ultra runner and endurance coach. In late 2015, after several years of suffering from GI challenges, energy swings and slow recovery, Jeff made the switch to OFM. Just 7 weeks later, using VESPA, he won the HURT 100 and, over the past 7 years, has racked up an unparalleled frequency of competition wins, podium finishes and FKT's.
He has competed in some of the world’s hardest and most competitive ultra mountain races over the past two decades, including Western States 100, Ultra Fiord in Patagonia Chile, Europe’s Ultra Trail du Mont Blanc, and Ultra Trail Mount Fuji in Japan. He’s also a 5-time finisher and 2018 champion of the wild and tough Hardrock 100 in SW Colorado.
He has finished over 180 ultra marathons in his career, racking up over 39 career ultra wins — 27 of those at the 100-mile distance, making him 2nd in the world for the most 100 mile wins in history behind the legendary Karl Meltzer.
- 1st 2023 Elephant Mountain 50K
- 1st 2023 Coldwater Rumble 100
- 1st 2022 Moab 240 (course record)
- 1st 2022 Scout Mountain 100 (course record)
- 2x Rim to Rim to Rim Grand Canyon FKT (Fastest Known Time)
- 1st 2022 Three Days of Syllamo (50K, 50M, 20K)
- 1st 2021 Blood Rock 100
- 1st 2021 Mogollon Monster 100
- 1st 2021 Zion 100
- 1st 2019 Blood Rock 100 (course record)
- 1st 2019 Buffalo Run 50K
- 1st 2019 Tarawera 100 (New Zealand)
- 2x Bear 100 Winner (2017, 2019)
- 1st 2018 Pinhoti 100
- 4x Top 10 Western States 100 Finisher (2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
- 1st 2018 Hardrock 100
- 1st 2018 Antelope Island 100
- 1st 2017 Yakima Skyline 50K
- 1st 2017 Coyote Backbone 68 Mile (FKT)
- 1st 2017 Hagg Lake 50K
- 1st 2016 Frozen Trails 50K
- 2016 Western States 100/Hardrock 100 Double Record (Fastest Combined Time)
- 1st 2016 Free State 100K (course record)
- 1st 2016 HURT 100
- 3rd 2015 Ultra-Trail Mount Fuji (Japan)
- 1st 2015 Ultra Fiord 174K (Patagonia Chile)
- 1st 2014 Grindstone 100
- 1st 2014 Smith Rock 50k
- 1st 2014 Zion 100 (course record)
- 2x Sand Diego 100 Winner (2012, 2013)
- 3x Bighorn 100 Winner (2005, 2006, 2008)
- 1st 2012 Wasatch Front 100
- 1st 2012 Silver State 50k
- 2011 USATF Master's 50k Trail Champion
- 1st 2010 Cascade Crest 100
- 1st 2010 Silver State 50
- 1st 2009 Ozark Trail 100
- 1st 2009 Virgil Crest 100 (course record)
- 1st 2007 Mt. Diablo 50k
- 1st 2007 Arkansas Traveller 100
- 2x Run Rabbit Run 100 Podium Finisher